Boy, was I a funny guy back then :-).
The old Feedburner system is updating its infrastructure and pinged old users to reset accounts. Accounts they have probably mostly forgotten they have (like me!).
As a result, I found long lost blog posts on two blogs that I posted to regularly more than 10 years ago. Kudos to Blogspot and Typeform that they are still there:
- Inopia / Webspace: estar en la inopia means “to be miles away, to be day-dreaming” in Spanish. I posted here through the beginnings of 3scale between 2008 and 2012 or so.
- Area67@Blogspot: where I posted a few times between 2005 and 2008.
It’s interesting to see some of the posts in the rear-view mirror. A few gems include:
- “Programmable Web hits 900 APIs” (29 AUGUST 2008): yes, that was a big number back then…
- “Predictions for Web APIs in 2009” (04 JANUARY 2009): most of those did come true and some much faster than others.
- “MVC for Cloud” (10 JULY 2010): a logical framework for what APIs and Apps would and did become. It’s striking though how imperfect we still are in implementing this vision!
- “My Data, Your Service – The thin red line of User Data Access APIs (LinkedIn shuts out BranchOut and Others)” (02 JULY 2011): A drama that’s been played out many times in the last 10 years!
Now I’m wondering if I should archive this text somewhere as well!